Need help to install a Cyrus Server on a FC2

UNIT-ISO webmaster at unit.org.uy
Mon Jun 21 14:46:24 EDT 2004

Hi, (don't laugh about my bad english)

I wanna install an imap server on a Fedora Core 1 or 2. I follow several
manuals and tutorials but nothing, I always had a mistake with the
authentification or other things....
The server has to be an internal server, I get the messages from other
server via fetchmail (POP3), and I distribute the messages to internal
imap users. Right now, I use the default IMAP server that comes with
Fedora 1, but some messages boxes weight more than 100mb, and is really
painfull try to read this accounts periodically.

Resume: I wanna know if someone can tell me about what packages I need
to install, and if a I need RPMs or install from sources, and if you can
send me the right configuration files, etc, etc....

Ok, I hope somebody can help me with this.....

Pedro Gauna
Montevideo - Uruguay