Vanishing quota information

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Tue Jul 6 09:07:36 EDT 2004

>>>Just to clarify, do you mean normal operation of the quota command (no
>>>-f option), or normal operation of the server?
>>

>> I mean normal operation of the server, no quota call involved.
>> The affected mailboxes are just randmon, it happens now and then and I
>> don't see anything in the logs (I don't have extensive logging enabled
>> on
>> this production server). It's really difficult to find a way to
>> reproduce
>> it - at least now I don't know how.
>
> So this problem has magically gone away?

No, not really.
There were two independant quota bugs in my cyrus-imapd rpms. The first
was from the cyrus-imapd sources, which you have fixed in CVS and I
included the patch into the rpms. The second was in a patch I include in
the rpms which is not part of the cyrus distribution. This patch has also
been fixed by it's author and I updated the rpms this morning. In the end
everything seems to work fine now.

Simon