libwrap compiled into Cyrus IMAPd

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 07:39:12 EDT 2004

Igor Brezac <igor at ipass.net> wrote:
This is not a cyrus issue. Your ucd libraries are not self-contained, so
you really need to take this up with net-snmp folks. Build process works
better with net-snmp 5.1.x.

Sorry for this "stupid" question but what are "not self-contained libraries" exactly ?

Try ac_cv_lib_snmp_sprint_objid=yes

I tryed this out, configure went then fine but at the gmake all I get some undefined reference errors for libucdmibs, libsnmp, libucdagent. I guess I will need to use Net-SNMP.

Regards