Problems with lmtp delivery on 2.2.2-BETA

Matthew Hodgson matthew at mxtelecom.com
Thu Jan 8 13:54:45 EST 2004

Ken Murchison wrote:

> One thing you missed in your patch was the downcasing of the
> domain for
> something like user+detail at domain.

Hm, I didn't know whether forcedowncase was actually meant to affect the
domain or not.  Moreover, the domain seemed to be being downcased elsewhere
anyway, so I left it be.  Making it explicit in process_recipient like this
seems cleaner, though.

> I've written my own
> patch, based on
> yours which I *think* handles all cases (at least it doesn in my test
> harness).  Try the attached patch and let me know how it
> works before I
> commit it.

Applied it, appears to work like a charm :)

> > In other news, the latest CVS doesn't compile from clean
> Any time that configure.in is updated, you need to re-make
> the configure
> script:

ooops, I was trying to re-make with a simple make distclean & autogen. Mea
culpa.

thanks,

Matthew.