Annotations

Nils Vogels nivo at yuckfou.org
Sat Jan 10 18:52:34 EST 2004

Hi all,

Looking around on various archives and testing out the squatter
function, I have found that this function only works if I set the
'squat' annotation on a mailbox.
This led me to a small quest of the other possibilities of annotations,
such as EXPIRY

Unfortunately, I have not yet found a list online of all annotations
Cyrus supports, and what each annotation does and takes as arguments.
Did I stop looking too early, or is this really a big mystery  ? ;-)

Gr,

Nils.

--
Simple guidelines to happiness: