Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.3 Released

Carsten Hoeger choeger at suse.de
Wed Jan 21 09:22:45 EST 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, Ken Murchison wrote:

> >What about this issue:
> >
> >http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=request%20info%20until%20later&msg=23996
> >
> >Using 2.2.3 and saslauthd I get the same error.

[...]

> >using cyrus-sasl-2.1.7
>
> 2.1.7 or 2.1.17?  I just went through the trouble of configuring
> pam_mysql (0.4.7) for use with saslauthd (2.1.17) and it works fine with
> Cyrus 2.2.3.  If you share your config, perhaps we can help.

It's saslauthd -a pam using pam_ldap.

And I can only use sasl2.1.7, as I don't have 2.1.17 currently on the platform
I am testing. I was not even able to compile all things together and don't
want to investigate any more time.

I'll try with more recent environment within the next weeks.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger