Sent and Outgoing Folder issues

Troy McKinnon TroyMcKinnon at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 21:34:13 EST 2004

In squirrelmail I get the following error on the Left Hand Navigation frame.

ERROR : Could not complete request. CREATE "INBOX.Sent" Reason Given:
Permission denied

Also when I set up an imap account I have to remove the 'special folders'
Sent/Outgoing/deleted because I get a similar permission denied error.

I am using the allowunixsep = yes .. not sure if this is related tho?

I did some googling and found some solutions for squirrelmail.

i.e. conf.pl --> SMTP --> cyrus

 etc but it isn't a squirrelmail specific error since it is the same for
imap.

Any ideas?

Thanks