postmaster mail

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Wed Jan 21 15:22:33 EST 2004

I too would be interested in the question about "abnormal amount of emails
to postmaster".  We get about 15K a day of these and just recently started
to pipe them into /dev/null.  It is more of a burden to delete them
manually.  Anyone else have high postmaster email counts?

Sincerely,

Robert T. Covell
President / Owner
Rolet Internet Services, LLC