Getting unread message count for all users.

Ken Murchison ken at oceana.com
Sat Jan 24 15:08:35 EST 2004

Rob Keeling wrote:
> [...]

You either need to specify which mechanism you want to use when you
authenticate with the PHP/c-client interface, or configure the server to
only advertise plaintext mechanisms.  To do the latter, add the
following to imapd.conf:

sasl_mech_list: PLAIN LOGIN

Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127