Log messages going into imap/pop stream

Michal Pr(íhoda michal at prihoda.net
Tue Jan 27 08:13:28 EST 2004

No, wrong, it really logs to the imap output, I used imtest only as an
example.

So, again, when I telnet to 143 port and get the right process, it LOGS
THIS MESSAGES TO THE IMAP OUTPUT. It doesn't matter whether you log in
successfully or not. The message is there and so the imap clients can't
parse the response. No imap process does this from the beginning. But as
soon as it happens once, it happens on every next connection as well.

This behaviour is repeatedly happening with cyrus imapd 2.1.14 - 2.1.16
on debian and gentoo systems. (btw, the on debian was syslog, on gentoo
syslog-ng and even with imtest I WAS NOT ON CONSOLE, and I'M NOT LOGGING
TO ANY VT'S).

If you have any other suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.