Problems with make all CFLAGS command

David Brown dbrowng1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 10:02:45 EST 2004

Craig,

Thanks for the quick response!  I tried all three
suggested changes but got the same result.  A few
questions:

*  Was krb5 already properly installed when I
installed Red Hat 9a, or do I need to re-install or
reconfigure it somehow?
* Why am I doing this anyway when I'm not concerned
about having Kerberos at the moment?  I tried
--without-krb and --without-krb5 options but got the
same results.  Can't I leave out Kerberos?
* Could this have something to do with SASL
configuration?

Here are my versions:
*  Linux Red Hat 9a
*  kernel:   2.4.20-18.9