Problems with make all CFLAGS command

Jim Levie jim at entrophy-free.net
Tue Jan 27 19:53:20 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 09:02, David Brown wrote:
> Craig,
>
> Thanks for the quick response!  I tried all three
> suggested changes but got the same result.  A few
> questions:

The configure command that I use on a RedHat 9 or RHEL 3.0 system looks
like:

> CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/kerberos/include ./configure --prefix=/usr \
> --with-auth=unix --without-ucdsnmp \
> --with-duplicate-db=db3_nosync --with-mboxlist-db=skiplist \
> --with-seen-db=skiplist --with-subs-db=flat --with-tls-db=db3_nosync

This will place the perl modules in /usr/lib rather than in
/usr/local/lib, which avoids all the unpleasantness of cyradm not
running.

Just for grins you can see the full installation procedure at
http://www.entrophy-free.net/mail-server-el.html

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed
RedHat.