again question about migrating to cyrus

Jeroen Baten jbaten at i2rs.nl
Wed Jan 28 07:34:17 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am trying to migrate my Kmail maildata to a Cyrus/imap setup to be
more front-end independent.

I can move a lot of messages over to cyrus but now I have come to a
sudden halt. It seems that Cyrus refuses to accept a lot of old mail
messages. I did an ethereal on the connection and cyrus responds a lot
with 'invalid header'. A strace in the imap proces does not reveal which
header he is complaining about and I can not find something like a -D
startup option to increase logging. Syslog messages do not explain what
is happening

I am running 2.1.15 on SuSE 9.0

Has anyone a clue? Please reply to my email since I am now a list
member.

thanks in advance, kind regards,

--
  Jeroen Baten            | EMAIL :  JBATEN at I2RS.NL
 ____  _  __              | web   :  www.i2rs.nl
  |  )|_)(_               | tel   :  +31 (0)492 369 003
 _|_/_| \__)              | fax   :  +31 (0)492 369 433
 Jan van Amstelstraat 26, 5421 ES, Gemert, the Netherlands