Cyrus install problem

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Jan 29 11:37:01 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 03:23, David Grant wrote:
> Ok, here is what happens when I make it. I'm running RedHat ES 3. I tried it
> without any options. The configure was: ./configure
> --with-openssl=/usr/include/openssl
>

> In file included from /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h:179,
>                  from prot.h:56,
>                  from prot.c:72:
> /usr/include/openssl/kssl.h:72:18: krb5.h: No such file or directory
                                     ^^^^^^ Problem

You should do what Ken recommended or just install the krb5-devel RPM.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
* Naked Ape Consulting                   http://nakedape.cc  *
*         Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?          *
*  Get the Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/md  *