Migrating from UW imap to Cyrus

Dwight Tovey dwight at dtovey.net
Sun Feb 1 21:14:04 EST 2004

Hello all

I'm in the process of moving from UW imap to Cyrus Imap.  Somewhere in my
reading up on the compile/install/configure process I could have sworn
that I saw something about some scripts that can be used to transfer my
existing mbox mail folders into Cyrus.  Unfortuantely, now that I'm
actually ready for that step, I don't seem to be able to find either the
scripts or the reference to it.  Anybody have any idea what I'm talking
about?

    /dwight
--
Dwight N. Tovey