Installation problem on Fedora core 1

Cesar Scavuzzo cesarscav at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 13 23:28:31 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-02-08 at 22:00, Cesar Scavuzzo wrote:
> Hi,
> I installed cyrus server on Fedora Core 1 following the instructions on
> the RH9 Howto. Every thing went good until I get to this part
>

> chattr +S . user quota user/* quota/*
>
> I get this error:
>
> [cyrus at localhost cyrus-imapd-2.2.3]$ cd /var/imap
> [cyrus at localhost imap]$ chattr +S . user quota user/* quota/*
> chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat user
> chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat quota
> chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat user/*
> chattr: No such file or directory while trying to stat quota/*
>

> If I continue with the configuration every thing could continue until I
> get error message when I try to log as cyradm.
>
> Can any body help me with this?
>
> Thanks
>
> Cesar
>
> ---
> Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus
> Wiki/FAQ: http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu

First of all I want to thanks to all the people that help me with me
issue (no one answer any thing)
second I want to inform that I'll still using my exchange server knowing
that it sucks but if I can not make this thing work what other
alternative I have?

Again Thanks you all!!!

PD
If my question was out of topic it would be grate that some one let me
know

---
Home Page: http://asg.web.cmu.edu/cyrus