Shared sent-mail folder

Igor Brezac igor at ipass.net
Thu Apr 1 12:05:32 EST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Robert Covell wrote:

> Unfortunately we are not using Postfix.  We are using sendmail.
>
> Does anyone know how to do this for specific domains in sendmail?

You can do this with a custom milter program.  There are numberous milter
programs available, check http://www.milter.org/ for more, but they are
mostly designed for filtering purposes.  You may want to look into
mimedefang, http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/mimedefang/index.php,
which allows you to write milter programs in perl.

Hope this helps.

-Igor

> -Bob

Igor