Perl tools not working

Patrick Welche prlw1 at newn.cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 7 08:25:59 EDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 03:35:30AM +0200, Markus Wernig wrote:

> Apr  5 01:58:11 alhambra perl[7152]: [ID 702911 auth.notice] Bad
> IPLOCALPORT value"

> imclient_connect: unknown host "127.0.0.1" at

The one time I saw that sort of thing in the past, it was in another
application, and related to IP6 (trying to store an ip6 address in
enough memory to store an ip4 address) - so suggestion is - fiddle
with ip6?

> Now this seems to be a long runner ... just in case we can't find a
> solution soon: Is there any way to administer (create user mailboxes,
> set perms etc.) without cyradm? (For sieve, I can use sievecc ...)

Yes, they all have direct IMAP equivalents, so

imtest localhost
. LIST "" *
. CREATE somebox
. GETACL somebox