(unknown)

Danny García Hernández danny at g2k.es
Tue Sep 16 04:07:54 EDT 2003

Hello List,

I have some problems to get compiled sendmail-8.12.9 with  SALS2.0.9.

First, my POP and IMAP users (cyrus-imap) are authenticating against sasldb2
database, using saslauthd and master daemon, that i mean is that sasl is
working fine.

Second, sendmail compiling proccess don´t fail while is compile with SALS
libraries, but after that, if you type senmail -d0.1 -bt < /dev/null  , SASL
string dosen´t appear. I have sals2 lib into /usr/lib/sasl2/lib and i can´t
find include file for sasl2, where i can´t find that ?. are the same files
that sasl1?

I´m compiling sendmail with the folowing command.

sh
Build -c -L/usr/local/bdb/lib -I/usr/local/bdb/include -L/usr/lib/sasl2/lib
-I/usr/local/lib/sasl/include

This proccess finish ok, but sasl2 is not compiled with sendmail.

Can any one advise about my possible mistake?

Thank in advanced
Danny García Hernández
HELIO YAGO S.L.
http://www.g2k.es