How to hand over mails from postfix to cyrus

Pascal Gienger Pascal.Gienger at uni-konstanz.de
Mon Sep 15 13:23:27 EDT 2003

Like I already told you in the postfix-users-list, the best way to do local
mailbox delivery with postfix and cyrus is using lmtp over a local socket
(if both services are on the same machine).

Cyrus lmtpd expects a valid user/mailbox name as local part. So create
valid address to sasl usernames using a postfix virtual table. I described
it for you on the postfix-users list because this is not a cyrus imap
problem. ;-)

Pascal