Sieve interface for spam filtering scripts?

Pat Lashley patl at volant.org
Tue Sep 30 15:44:12 EDT 2003

--On Tuesday, September 30, 2003 22:12:04 +0300 Tuuli K Tuominen
<tztuomin at cc.helsinki.fi> wrote:

> Ah, very good. How do your users create their sieve scripts then? I assume
> you have some basic ways of creating filters and then more advanced
> users can create their own scripts? Do your users use Websieve?

Ah, well, err, um, mumble...

At the moment, only users with shell access can install sieve scripts.
I'm still checking out various possibilities for mail-only users.
Since I have Horde set up with IMP for webmail access; onoe of the
things I'll be checking out is Ingo.  (Horde filtering interface.
To be integrated into the next major version of IMP.)

I'll also be checking out Websieve, Smartsieve, and "damn, none of
these do what I want so I'll have to roll my own".

-Pat