Sieve interface for spam filtering scripts?

Alexandros Vellis avel at noc.uoa.gr
Wed Oct 1 05:33:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:33:33 +0100 (BST)
"Mike Brodbelt" <m.brodbelt at acu.ac.uk> wrote:

> > Squirrelmail has a sieve plugin. Maybe give that a try ;)
>
> I'll second that. I'm using Squirrelmail and the sieve plugin in
> production, and can vouch for it.

In my TODO list there has been an entry for "ready-made" rules for a
long time; I'm planning to implement this probably in the next (major?)
release. It will essentially let the user click on "Add Spam Rule" or
something equivalent, and an administrator-defined spam rule will be
created in a snap.

I'm still looking into the options that this kind of simplified rule
could offer to Joe User, or any other possibilities for "ready-made",
site-specific rules, for that matter.

--
Alexandros Vellis       University of Athens
avel at noc.uoa.gr         Network Operations Centre