spam filtering

Ali Asad Lotia lotia at umich.edu
Tue Oct 14 22:34:39 EDT 2003

i would recommend that you look at amavisd-new for spam filtering. it
plugs in between your mta (postfix, qmail, sendmail) and cyrus. there
are also options to allow people to opt out of the spam filtering etc.
pretty solid piece of software. i am using it with spamassassin and
clamav (for virus checking). it can use many other anti virus packages.
the url for amavisd-new is:

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/

aal