Perl-Cyrus-SIEVE-managesieve

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Thu Nov 20 09:36:31 EST 2003

Are you talking about the Perl that come with websieve ?  If not, I
would like to hear about this project ...

I have made modification to the Net::Sieve module that come with
websieve to implement a few SASL authentication method and REFERRAL.  If
anybody is interested, I am willing to share my patch.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com