Whether cyrus murder 2.1.11 can work with cyrus murder 2.2.0-alpha ?

Dmitry Novosjolov novodim at xiag.ch
Fri May 30 04:09:46 EDT 2003

Dear List members,

First I would like to thank you for answering to my previous questions, you
gave me quite valuable feedbacks.

Now there is another one:

I had problems with preserving a seen state of mails while migrating from
2.1.11 to 2.2.0. So I would like to stay on version 2.1.11 on one of my
servers (the most important one), but I want it to be a backend for my murder
installation, which now already has 2 fronends and 2 backends.

So the question is: is the version 2.1.11 able to interact with 2.2.0 in
murder framework ? Is it fully compatible ?

Thanks again.

--
Best regards,
Novosjolov Dmitry