Cyrus configure help

Eugene Chow xyrik at ecentrenet.com
Mon Mar 10 10:41:14 EST 2003

Did you make use of the

--with-bdb-libdir or --with-bdb-incdir

configure options? Mine's installed in /usr/local as well and this is
what I specified:

 --with-dbdir=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.0

You might want to try pointing the configure script to the exact
locations of the include and library files using LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS if
all else fails, ie.:

LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/berkeley_installation_dir/lib"
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/berkeley_installation_dir/include"