autocreatefolders config option.

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Mar 19 14:56:27 EST 2003

How exactly does the autocreatefolders config option work.  I am using
Simon Matters RPM.. with the creatonpost patch enabled.
hrere is the pertanant part of my imapd.conf

createonpost: no
autocreatefolders: SUB: SPAM | SUB: Drafts | SUB: Sent

I have tried with creatonpost set to yes  as well.
I can not get this working at all.
I have a user in my auth mech and I login as that use and they have NO
mail folders at all (not even an inbox). and there is no directory in
the spool dir..
Tried this with creatonpost on and off.
then I created the user via the cyrus admin account.
and tried loggin in as my test account.. still the subfolders were not
created..
Tried this with creatonpost on and off as well.

So, how is this supposed to be configured?? and under what circumstances
to the folders get autocreated?

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>