Unexistent user

Igor Brezac igor at ipass.net
Mon Mar 31 18:36:32 EST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 dimon at intellinetinc.com wrote:

> You mean I should have records in virtusertable for all my users? If I want to
> forward all mail coming to unexistent users I must have records for all valid
> users in that domain, right?
> Like this:
> user at domain.com        user at domain.com
> ???
> But it doesn't make sense.

If you have define(`_VIRTUSER_STOP_ONE_LEVEL_RECURSION_', `1')dnl and a
mailertable entry for domain.com, this will work.

You are confused because LHS and RHS are the same, but they mean two
different things.  LHS is an email address, RHS is a mailbox.  You can
also use this as one-to-one and many-to-one alias table.

--
Igor