Cyrus 2.1.13 and cygwin?

'Etienne Goyer' etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Jun 2 10:27:19 EDT 2003

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 06:25:11PM -0500, Evan Easton wrote:
> My sasl.h is indeed in /usr/include/sasl and not /usr/include/sasl2.  So the
> tail of my config.log is confusing (basically can't find <sasl/sasl.h> from
> usr/include:

While I dont undertand the build process completely, the version 2 of
SASL have to be installed in /usr/lib/sasl2.  Did you "make install"
when you compiled SASL 2 ?  Did you changed the prefix ?  By default,
SASL 2 will be installed in /usr/local; you need to make a soft link
from /usr/local/lib/sasl2 to /usr/lib/sasl2.

Hope that help.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com