auth_unix.c and make

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 14:07:12 EDT 2003

Hello,
I am attemtping to install Cyrus-imapd-2.1.13 from
source on a Cygwin setup(W2k.) The cyrus-sasl compiled
just fine from source however I am getting this error
when running "make all CFLAGS=-O"

auth_unix.c
auth_unix.c: In function `auth_canonifyid':
auth_unix.c:188: warning: assignment makes pointer
from integer wi
auth_unix.c:190: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type
auth_unix.c: In function `auth_newstate':
auth_unix.c:245: warning: assignment makes pointer
from integer wi
auth_unix.c:246: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type
auth_unix.c:250: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type
auth_unix.c:254: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type
make[1]: *** [auth_unix.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/tmp/cyrus-imapd-2.1.13/lib'
make: *** [all] Error 1

I configured using "./configure --with-auth=unix" and
the "make depend" goes fine. I am stumped on this
error. If someone could help me out with this I
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance