question about cyrus

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Jun 19 13:51:27 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 10:31, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003, Wil Cooley wrote:
>
> > > These aren't valid options.
> >
> > Ah, this is a patch that comes with Simon Matter's RPMs.  Seems like a
> > pretty nice feature.   But hard to do right, you say?
>
> I haven't seen the patches.

I've dumped the source RPM here:

http://haus.nakedape.cc/~wcooley/xfer/cyrus-imapd-2.1.13-3.src/

The patch in question is
'cyrus-imapd-2.1.13-autocreate-0.7.1.patch.txt'.  I see no indication in
the patch of whence it comes.

The 'forcedowncase' patch seems really useful too, given that in some
installations I've been relying on this "broken" behaviour of 2.0,
because people expect e-mail addresses to be case insensitive.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *