Webmail -- What's recommended?

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Tue Jul 15 22:46:21 EDT 2003

Ive been using horde/imp for years and I never recall this to be the case. Its
all in php in your webserver, so runs at whatever you have that set up as. The
excption may be the imap proxy (which keeps a imap session alive because things
run in a webserver will of course be short lived)... If you had that running on
port:143, it would of course require root privilages..