cyrus folders with spaces

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 11:45:35 EDT 2003

Hello,
I recently migrated a UW Imap userbase over to Cyrus.
In UW the default folder for "sent" was Sent Items
with the space in there. After running the bsd2cyrus
protion of the procedure these folders got create as

Sent_040Items

I was wondering if anyone else who has done this type
of migration saw this and how was handled or
rectigied? I thought  cyrus might just be doing this
internaly however when users log via squirrelmail they
see the folder name as Sent_040Items. Thanks for your feedback.