Cyrus Hell

Eric Naeseth cloaked at piankanetwork.com
Wed Jul 23 10:03:27 EDT 2003

Yes, master does run.  imtest, when run, does nothing, even on verbose.
On telnetting to the POP3 or IMAP servers, a connection is made, and the
connection closes if I kill master, but the servers do not send anything
when I connect.  Also when I'm connected, not sure if this is right, but
when I telnet to the IMAP port, no imapd process starts.  There are no
imap, imaps, pop3, or pop3s services configured in xinetd, either.

I'm using Redhat Linux 9.