Latest on Cyrus and GFS?

marc.bigler at day.com marc.bigler at day.com
Sat Jan 18 04:58:08 EST 2003

>i'm doing one of these 'shared' storage setups these days too. the
solution i
>chose is kimberlite, well, RH advanced server actually, where i have only
one
>box using the storage at a time. the other box can still be usefull, for
>example chewing mails with spamassassin. in case there is some problem
with
>either of the boxen, the healty one can take over the service.

Hi, can you tell me a bit more about this setup which you would like to do
? So you are going to share a SCSI bus between two HA cluster nodes and
also use multi-initiator SCSI, right ? I am quite interested in which
hardware you will use exactly to acheive that. And why did you choose
kimberlite instead of heartbeat from linux-ha.org ?

Thanks

Regards