Pb with cyradmin and quotas...

Mr Bullier Erick erick.bullier at mail.bullier.net
Tue Jan 21 09:59:13 EST 2003

> The cyrus quota doesn't include administrative files, such as
> cyrus.index and cyrus.cache -- the user is only "charged" for files they
>  have control over.  Rather than checking the filesystem directly, use
> /usr/local/cyrus/bin/quota (or wherever you installed it) and process
> that output, or have a script connect to the IMAP server using an
> administrative account and do getquotaroot commands.
I made this check (see in the first mail) and the result was < to the
filesystem check more than 2.5 Mo!
I checked to the "cyrus administrative file" , and only one was very big:
the top level cyrus.cache file (fast 1 Mo). The another were normal...

The difference between the filesytem check end the cyrus quota check isn't
normal for me (even whith the admin files...).

Because i posted this mail this morning.
Maybe there is something i don't know...

Thank's for your help,
Regards,

Erick Bullier