mbox to Cyrus migration document

Cristian Livadaru drac3 at vwclub.ro
Wed Dec 17 03:34:26 EST 2003

On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 12:26:37PM -0800, Andrew Morgan wrote:

> On August 30th, 2003, our site migrated from standard unix mbox format
> mailboxes to Cyrus.  I've seen a lot of people ask how to do this
> migration, so I've written up a document describing how we did it and the
> scripts we used.
>
> http://www.onid.orst.edu/docs/technical/cyrusmigration.shtml
>
> Andy Morgan
> Central Computing
> Oregon State University

Hi, I just tryied to migrate with these tools and after some
modifications ( virtual host, diferen path in cyrus 2.2.2Beta ) it also
converted but cyrus cant handle it. When checking my mail I see no mail
and when receiven new mile the files are overwritten.
has someone tested this successful with cyru2.2.2 ?
or is there any other way to migrate ? I only have about 20 accounts but
some of them have a lot of folders !