Problems with Cyrus and SquirrelMail

Geoff Soper geoff.cyrus at alphaworks.co.uk
Fri Dec 12 03:06:56 EST 2003

Hi,

They're running 1.5.24. I don't really have any access to the mail server
but support are quite helpful. I can't see this test area in the setup, is
it in the conf.pl? Can anyone suggest some commands to try?

Thanks,
Geoff

> It may be a good idea to get the version of Cyrus your hosting company
is
> using.  How much access do you have to the Cyrus server and its setup?
> run a Cyrus server and I was able to setup SM with a few plugins in
about
> 20 minutes.  They must have something funny setup.
>
> Under the options setting there is an area to test your IMAP server.  I
have no idea what commands you would try but this is a fairly easy way
> "test" the server.  I am sure someone on this list could give you a
command or two to try....

> Good luck...
> Mike
>

>> On 12/5/03 12:37 PM Geoff Soper wrote:
>>> I've installed SquirrelMail (a PHP IMAP webmail client) on my
webserver
>>> and have it acessing my account on the mail server running Cyrus. Both
are
>>> commercially hosted and the hosting company doesn't support webmail
software. I have a problem with replying to messages, almost everytime