Could not complete request over quota errors

Christian Schulte cs at schulte.it
Tue Aug 5 20:25:00 EDT 2003

Am Mittwoch, 6. August 2003 01:12 schrieb John Wade:
> diff index.c index.c.org
> 1220,1228c1220
> < /* next lines changed to allow copy to Trash when usr over quota */
> < /* jwidera jwade 6/27/03 lets users "move to Trash" when over quota */
> <
> <     if ( strstr(name,".Trash") ) {
> <        r = append_setup(&append_mailbox, name, MAILBOX_FORMAT_NORMAL,
> <                    imapd_userid, imapd_authstate, ACL_INSERT, -1);
> <     }
> <     else {
> <        r = append_setup(&append_mailbox, name, MAILBOX_FORMAT_NORMAL,
> ---
>
> >     r = append_setup(&append_mailbox, name, MAILBOX_FORMAT_NORMAL,
>
> 1230d1221
> <     }

Does it support unixhierarchysep ? Can you tell me the difference to just
setting an infinite quota on the trash folder ? What do you win with it ? I
cannot see any improvement to what is possible with quota...

If you would set an infinite quota on the trash folder, whouldn't that behave
exactly the same ?

--Christian