case sensitive

Andre Nicholson andre at neo-anime.org
Fri Aug 1 16:31:43 EDT 2003

Wait, hold on here. You're making this harder than it has to be.

Make the /client/ use lowercase names --

MySQL:
SELECT LOWER(email_user) FROM some_table;

If it's Web-Cyradm that you want to change just find where it passes the authentication
information off and just alter the application to change the username to lowercase.

Andre