Fundamental problem: Cannot create mailboxes

Mike Allen mallen at familyradio.org
Tue Aug 19 12:28:12 EDT 2003

To All:

I sucessfully setup a 2.0.12 Cyrus email server and it is running fine.
Now in another case I setup a 2.1.15 Cyrus email server and I cannot
'talk' to the server.

     Setup
FreeBSD 4.8 RELEASE-P1
Dual Processor Compaq ML350 server(currently configured for 1 processor)

When I logon to this server and execute the simple test as outlined on
page 42 of the book "Managing IMAP" by Dianna and Kevin Mullet I get no
response of any kind except how to get out of a telnet session.
I have done something fundamentally wrong so please help me get my server
working properly.

Mike Allen