SysV init script for RedHat

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Apr 28 13:26:40 EDT 2003

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 10:49:13AM -0400, John Alton Tamplin wrote:
> Wouldn't the default value need to be declared before reading the config
> file so it could be overridden?

Oups !  I won't repost the whole file because that would start to be
annoying for those that have no use for it, but yes the default value
should be declared before reading the config file (I don't use it,
that's probably why this one slip thru).

Thanks for bringing this up.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
PGP Pub Key: http://www.LinuxQuebec.com/pubkeys/eg.key
Fingerprint: F569 0394 098A FC70 B572  5D20 3129 3D86 8FD5 C853