Problems with sent folder

Oliver Sommer oliver at kernzeit.com
Mon Apr 28 09:45:23 EDT 2003

I had a problem like this with netscape 7.
it always gave me an error message when sending mail though the mail was sent
out. then I found out: netscape didn't recognise my sent folder.
I changed the sent folder in the settings to point explicitly to the folder
named "sent"(although this seemed ridiculous). then it worked fine.
hope this helps
oliver