Cyrus and mysql

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Thu Sep 19 12:05:45 EDT 2002

I think I have figured this out - it appears to be with PAM.  I have the
imap modules - prior to any postings configured as optional instead of
required.
  Since I change both lines to required, I have seen no failures with
the exception of normal auth failures (bad or null password or a bad
account id).

Thanks for all the replies...!!

Vernon

Vernon A. Fort (Andy)