Recovering a mailbox

Johan de Vries johan_de_vries at bravilor.com
Mon Sep 23 08:21:31 EDT 2002

Hi all

I had a quick look though the archives, but couldn't find an answer for my
question

One of my users deleted a folder with his mailclient (Outlook Express)
I restored this folder ( /var/spool/imap/user/aajv/DMPH)
All file permissions are set back to : owner=cyrus  group=mail
Then i used the command: reconstruct -rf user.aajv

In Outlook express the folder didn't show on the list at first
After a "reset list" the folder came up

At this moment the folder is on the list, but there are no emails according
to Outlook express
When i look at the folder on the server the mail is there

Any suggestions how to show the emails again?

Regards
Johan