Recovering a mailbox

Johan de Vries johan_de_vries at bravilor.com
Mon Sep 23 09:11:14 EDT 2002

No success so far

I deleted the mailbox
Created a new using cyradm cm
Checked if it was there using cyradm lm
I tried a restore and then leaving the cyrus.* files original, and one with
a overwrite of all files in the /var/spool/imap/user/aajv/DMPH dir
All files are set to cyrus/mail and then a reconstruct -rf user.aajv
In both situations the mailbox shows up on the client, but it is empty
If i do a  du -ch /var/spool/imap/user/aajv   it says the box is 5.9M

Funny ?
Not really

Johan