OS support

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Wed Sep 25 18:44:12 EDT 2002

I have postfix-cyrus_imap-cyrus_sasl installed on an OpenBSD box, and it
works fine.  However, this isn't a production server with a heavy mail
load, so I can't say how it performs under those conditions.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member