blocking logins at server

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Nov 1 18:19:18 EST 2002

Why not disable his account?  That will get his attention, and then you
can educate him and have him reset the check-mail interval in their
client.  We do this regularly.  You'd be amazed how fast someone that
you can never get ahold off will show up in your office when their
account doesn't work and only you can fix it. :-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
TCS Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member