delete folders...

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at utdallas.edu
Fri Nov 8 00:57:44 EST 2002

This question comes up constantly.  You need to assign the cyrus admin
the "c" ACL to the folder.  The man page is confusing, because it says
you need the "d" ACL, and then later lists "c" as the correct ACL.  "c"
is the correct ACL for folder deletion.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at utdallas.edu)
TCS Department Coordinator
The University of Texas at Dallas