Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.10 Released

Scott Russell lnxgeek at us.ibm.com
Thu Nov 14 10:56:07 EST 2002

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:37:50AM -0500, Rob Siemborski wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Rob Siemborski wrote:
>
> > I'll look into what's going on, but the HTML version is correct.

> I've fixed both of these issues.  You can pull an updated source for
> htmlstrip.c from cvs now, but since the documentation is still complete in
> its authoritative format (HTML), I don't think this justifies an immediate
> rerelease.

No, I would tend to agree. I'm just a text fan and happen to notice it
while diffing the releases.

Sooo... any reason why the docs aren't sgml and then built for text,
html, ps, etc? Think of this as less of a request and more of 'would
CMU be interested' type question. :)

--
  Scott Russell (lnxgeek at us.ibm.com)
  Linux Technology Center, System Admin, RHCE.